Dealing or not dealing with those out of the Woodwork.

Has anyone had persons because of social networking, from past, all the way back from childhood try to reconnect? I have had that awhile back, abandoners, who I am not sure, but refuse to find out, if they are back to mooch off, or just gain something for themselves.

I chose to ignore them without even giving them a chance to explain. I believe I am okay with this. I am okay that one day they may die, and I will never know or have answers to missing pieces of a puzzle.

Hi Brit.

You seem too suspicious. Ive had old friends on social networks that have given me their phonenumber etc..not anything too much , but honestly i dont find it suspicious.

Have you had bad expiriences with the specific ones?or is this fear, just a guess, because of what you've been going trhrough with your ex?

Brit, it's really hard to give you decent advice when you keep starting new threads; nost people aren't going to look up your story.

• Author

I really hope no one looks up my story. I have many thanks for the advice so far. I should not have started this thread, a little too personal and should have thought about that when I started it. Thanks.