She DRUGGED Me

Leslie jones

Leslie jones

Hello to all who are reading..Right to the point..

Ok, so there is this girl I know from school i had not seen

her in a while then we connected on facebook..which lead

to us hanging out alot..Im usually the homebody..but

since she was so adamant to get me out of the house...

She's the type of girl that i would consider sneaky...like

I wont lie I had a promiscuous past that im not really proud

of but she always made little side comments about it...

One night we had a few drinks with some people she knew..I noticed i was really high off of one drink that she got for me...And the next thing I know I had a blackout..im so embarrased this happened to me..And to this very Day she denies doing that!...And there were people that i didnt even know I felt so dirty the next day..Im so angry ..I was drugged i feel so stupid like its my fault but..When she woke me up she was fully dressed..And I was lying in the bed with underwear and a tank top..And when i asked her what happen she said nothing..i cant belive i put any trust in her

I thought she was different but this is one of the worst thing thats ever happen to me..I went to the doctor and everything is ok..But this will make it VERY had to trust people now ...My Reputation is official Ruined.:(:(

Reputation ?

We do crazy and idiotic things when we get trashed/party

I'd be more concerned of what she put in your drink, did the tests show what compound it was?

Time to get street smart when you conduct yourself in public now

• Author
Leslie jones

I know the doctor said there were no traces of anything found

but when i told him the symptoms he said i did recieve a drug he

Called it a roofie..But u are right I never had any street smarts and that makes me feel even worse..thx alot

Called it a roofie..

I find the above not very believable for some reason, but I will approach you the same way I would approach other victims of drugging and possible sexual assault.

Don't feel dirty and don't worry about your reputation. This wasn't your fault. Anything that you may have done under the influence (of a substance that you did not knowingly take) does not reflect poorly on you or your reputation, and anyone that might hold that against you is a classless jerk.

But this will make it VERY had to trust people now

That's understandable, but don't let this one incident taint your opinion on all people. Just don't trust her. Never associate with her again. Also maybe consider getting some help coping with this having happened to you. This link might be a good start.

Called it a roofie..But u are right I never had any street smarts and that makes me feel even worse..thx alot

Bloodwork found no traces of any chemicals yet the doctor said you were under influence of roofies

You over drank got sloppy and messed up

Unless there's other compounds you were on and mixed that ur not being honest about.

Don't blame her for your actions to make yourself and reputation untarnished