I Finally Stuck Up For Myself!!

sadmomma4

I posted the thread " abuse or just a bad relationship" So those that read it know the hell I'm in. Anyways, i spent almost all weekend with him. On sat. Everything was going good. I brought a friend with me and she was hanging out with my bf's roommate. As i said everything was good until my friend told me that his roommate was saying bad things about me. Of course my bf didn't do anything about it, and even got mad at me for getting upset. I was going to leave but my bf grabbed me by the hair and slammed me on the bed. He had sex with me, and we talked about it after that. On sun. I went back over and we got into a fight again. He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me up against the door. I finally pushed him away from me and told him i was not going to put up with this abuse anymore. Of course he said i was crazy and that it wasn't abuse. I asked him how it isn't abuse. I said " you call me names, you push me around, you threaten me with your gun, and you even sexually abuse me". Again he said I'm crazy and the reason he does any of that stuff is because i make him mad and i don't listen. I told him i couldn't take it anymore. I just wish i could stay away from him. I have such low sell esteem and know that no one else will want me. But now he has been apologizing like crazy, but i have not given it but its hard.

Something Like a Business divx hd film The Losers film Download Sinbad and the Minotaur Full Length Movie length of Kid Racer movie IMAX: Hubble 3D Watch Price The Sunset Limited Film Download Part Download The Scream of the Banshee Trailer How To Watch The Full Tales of an Ancient Empire Film real Henry's Crime film download watch Bond of Silence full film high quality ipod Psychosis free Up The Movie Hd Download New The American Film pre buy Dark Island movie Salt Movie Rating Watch Peacock Full Movie Good Quality film Zebra Crossing film download the movie Blade Runner

I posted the thread " abuse or just a bad relationship" So those that read it know the hell I'm in. Anyways, i spent almost all weekend with him. On sat. Everything was going good. I brought a friend with me and she was hanging out with my bf's roommate. As i said everything was good until my friend told me that his roommate was saying bad things about me. Of course my bf didn't do anything about it, and even got mad at me for getting upset. I was going to leave but my bf grabbed me by the hair and slammed me on the bed. He had sex with me, and we talked about it after that. On sun. I went back over and we got into a fight again. He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me up against the door. I finally pushed him away from me and told him i was not going to put up with this abuse anymore. Of course he said i was crazy and that it wasn't abuse. I asked him how it isn't abuse. I said " you call me names, you push me around, you threaten me with your gun, and you even sexually abuse me". Again he said I'm crazy and the reason he does any of that stuff is because i make him mad and i don't listen. I told him i couldn't take it anymore. I just wish i could stay away from him. I have such low sell esteem and know that no one else will want me. But now he has been apologizing like crazy, but i have not given it but its hard.

You need to get out of that mess like yesterday. Run, don't walk.

I was going to leave but my bf grabbed me by the hair and slammed me on the bed.

He had sex with me.

He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me up against the door.

you threaten me with your gun

Sadmomma, you not only need to run, you need to get law enforcement involved. Just based upon what you posted above he has committed;

Unlawful Imprisonment - Felony

Rape - Felony

Assault and Battery, Domestic - Felony

Criminal Menacing with a Firearm- Misdemeanor

ShatteredReality

I think it's great you finally confronted him. Now don't back down and give him the power again. If you aren't going to leave him permanently then leave every single time he exhibits abusive behavior. Physically leave wherever you are. Now...obviously I am rooting for leaving him permanently...but just saying...if you won't do that...at least stop tolerating it. And better yet...call the cops each time he does something that is punishable by law - i.e. threatening you with a gun or raping you...etc.