Emotional abuse?

I'vehadenough

(wow I just typed a realllllly long thing and it kicked me off before I could submit)

My hubby is very emotionally abusive towards me and the children and I've finally had enough tonight! It has gotten much worse this past year.

Prayers that I will be able to find employment so I can support my children and get them out of this unhealthy marraige/lifestyle before permanent damage is done to them.

Emotional abuse almost always turns into physical abuse. And even if it doesn't, who wants to be emotionally abused anyway? You're smart to get out. Is there anywhere you can go before you can find a job?

Whatever you do, don't give him an inkling of an idea that you're thinking about leaving. He'll ramp up the abuse and make your life a living hell.

The other side of this coin is to get him to leave and support you until you find a job. The only way that's going to happen is to get a court order. That would require a lawyer. A lot of lawyers will consult with you for free and they can give you a lot of answers in a short amount of time. Just be sure to write down all your questions before you go because it saves time, and you'll probably forget something and think of it later.

I hope you find something soon and take your children and yourself away from that awful environment.

You should not have to put up with anyone who is emotionally abusive to you. And you know, you can report this to your local police department and have a restraining order filed against him. I've lived through emotional abuse so I can just imagine what you and your children are going through. But, your thinking in the right direction that this will only get worse unless of course ,your H is willing to take a good hard look at himself and seek help for his abusive ways. From what I learned through my ordeal, some can change and some don't. Most important here.. the safety of you and your children. Do make sure that is a first priority. Do you have family and friends who might be able to help you out? I feel for you. Do try and keep your chin up!

Mea:)

Speaking from experience also.. I left my abuser almost a year ago.. I was so happy without him...

He was mentally, physically and emotionally abusive to me and my children..

He promised to get couseling and he would change.. here I am after taking him back four more times.. four more promises.. and still being abused.

I too am in the financial bad spot you are. I am going to have to file bankruptcy to get out of the situation I am in from the financial abuse he put me through. I let him do that to me. He made me support my house while he drank and partied, spent money left and right.. and I never said a word... there is help for you, I promise. You should contact an abuse center and see if they have any safehouses available. One in my area can provide a private residence to people. it's not like it used to be...

Please call and see.. you never know..