Sexualy abused by ex boyfriend

shocked and bewilder

shocked and bewilder

I was sexually abused as a small child. When I was in my late thirties I met this man we got a long wonderfully however he was very charasmatic and was able to manipulate me very well. One day he forced me to have sex and to eat human poop.. It was like he was someone I had never known before. He degraded me so badly during the act and continued to tell me that was all I was good for. He proceeded to tell me that I was his slut that he would call on me from time to time. Hind site is 20/20 I should have gone to the police but I truly did have like the battered wife syndrom.

I was sexually abused as a small child. When I was in my late thirties I met this man we got a long wonderfully however he was very charasmatic and was able to manipulate me very well. One day he forced me to have sex and to eat human poop.. It was like he was someone I had never known before. He degraded me so badly during the act and continued to tell me that was all I was good for. He proceeded to tell me that I was his slut that he would call on me from time to time. Hind site is 20/20 I should have gone to the police but I truly did have like the battered wife syndrom.

Hope you have seperated yourself from that situation. Sorry to hear about the sexual abuse as a child.

Oh, please tell me you are kidding about the poop. I better not tell ya how I feel about this.

• 4 weeks later...

The question is, who's poop was it?

If it was your own, that's gross... but someone else's? mmmmm.....

That is patently awful and gross. I can't imagine not getting sick, ever heard of e-coli? You needed help then and you still need it now for what you've suffered.