the next relationship

ssstrider

Some of you probably have read my post about my relationship with the abused woman i was with from her past. I have not heard from her for a month now. i wanted to be as supportive as i could with her but unfortunally the fact is that she is 4 hours away and her parents (mother) will not let me talk to her on the phone, I tried only once and that was on christmas day. I know this is a unique breakup and not your typical end to a relationship. NC was what i was trying to do hoping she would have the space to think about things, unfortunally she has the suppot of her mother to stay away and I cant compete with that. She is obviously happiest at least for the moment where she is at and im ok with that as long as i knew it was her decisions, and not influence that has made her come to this conclusion. I hope one day that if she ever does need support she would know that she could come to me for that.

I wish there was more topics on the next relationship, based on what a guy could and should do if the woman he is with was abused in previous relationship. I have learnt alot over the month but i still know that if I ever meet a girl like this again, I would never be able too see the pain she hides inside because she hid it so well, always was a up beat girl. I do wish her well, and I think some people have a hard time understanding that and think that I would want it for my benifit and come running back to me. That isnt the case, I would be happy to know that she was ok with anybody and healthy enough to be her own person. My thoughts are with you "T" and I hope everything will be ok and your pain goes away.

Thank you everyone for your comments and support. Take Care