LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

what did I do wrong?

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th March 2019, 7:26 PM   #1
Established Member

what did I do wrong?

I included a link to a post in a response, and when I checked the link the first time, it worked. When I went back to it a minute ago, it went to some commercial site about paving and tires ( I think) , and then it wouldn't work at all.
I didn't mean to do this! sorry if it messed up.
pepperbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2019, 8:16 PM   #2
Established Member

Yikes! I think...maybe hit 'Alert us' on your post, and then let the mods know that your initially-good link went all wonky on you.
Also, did you try to locate a new/proper link for what you actually wanted to link to? If there is one, maybe provide it to the mods in your alert. (Can't really think of anything else, at this point.)
Ronni_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2019, 9:34 PM   #3
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Found the post and replaced the bad link, it looks like the Op was able to understand what you were referencing without it anyway.

I've had a few saved links go bad before but the redirect to a tire shop is a new twist.

Last edited by Tristian; 6th March 2019 at 9:39 PM..
Tristian is offline   Reply With Quote