LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Why are we not allowed to discuss our views on feminism?


LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Like Tree38Likes
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st December 2018, 7:42 PM   #31
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: .
Posts: 1,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromheart View Post
I agree with much of what you say. The problem that many are having with feminism is that there now seems to be a hatred for ALL men.
Nope.

Not even close.

Iím married to an amazing man that is of the ďalphaĒ variety and Iím raising a son. Feminists donít hate men. Feminism has nothing to do with hating men. That is YOUR POV and not at all correct.
Wallysbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2018, 7:47 PM   #32
Established Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 13,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromheart View Post
I've just received another warning from a moderator, so this thread will most probably be closed soon.
You see naive as to how a business works, which this forum definitely is. Each business gets to set its own rules and guidelines and as long as they're not arbitrarily enforced along some legally prohibited basis, they stand.

It has nothing to do with dictatorship or free speech or any of the other straw man arguments you've tried build...

Mr. Lucky
__________________
Happiness is not a goal; it is a byproduct -

Eleanor Roosevelt

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 31st December 2018 at 8:14 PM..
Mr. Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2018, 7:47 PM   #33
Established Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by basil67 View Post
And this kind of broad generalisation is where the problems start with discussion: I know many feminists who are happily married and who respect men.

If you can avoid broad generalisations, I will continue discussions with you.

Its up to you whether you want to discuss with me or not, but the fact I illustrated remains. Hatred for men seems to be a key component of modern feminism.

Instead of seeing it as a personal attack by me, which it isn't, have a look at the comments coming from feminists. I didn't make those comments.

If you can send me comments where feminists are saying they have love for men, I'd be interested to see them.
fromheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2018, 7:48 PM   #34
Established Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lucky View Post
You see naive (or are deliberately trolling) as to how a business works, which this forum definitely is. Each business gets to set its own rules and guidelines and as long as they're not arbitrarily enforced along some legally prohibited basis, they stand.

It has nothing to do with dictatorship or free speech or any of the other straw man arguments you've tried build...

Mr. Lucky
More personal insults, no facts or counter arguments. Nothing to say.
fromheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2018, 7:53 PM   #35
Established Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallysbears View Post
Nope.

Not even close.

Iím married to an amazing man that is of the ďalphaĒ variety and Iím raising a son. Feminists donít hate men. Feminism has nothing to do with hating men. That is YOUR POV and not at all correct.
So why the personal insults when someone wishes to debate feminism? In this and the previous thread, you spend may words on condescending comments, without providing any counter argument. That doesn't sound like someone who doesn't actually have a counter argument, so has to resort to insults.

So again, if feminists love men could you provide me with evidence? Anything from feminist writers or interviews where they promote love for men?

Because going by the way you speak to me, you don't have much respect for men who have their own opinion.
fromheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2018, 7:55 PM   #36
Established Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Antipodes
Posts: 12,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromheart View Post
Its up to you whether you want to discuss with me or not, but the fact I illustrated remains. Hatred for men seems to be a key component of modern feminism.

Instead of seeing it as a personal attack by me, which it isn't, have a look at the comments coming from feminists. I didn't make those comments.

If you can send me comments where feminists are saying they have love for men, I'd be interested to see them.
Your approach to this discussion is like me trying to argue against all Trump supporters on the basis that some neo-Nazis support him. So let's drop the minority extremism and discuss real life, regular people.

As a stated in my first response to you, I avoid hard line anything. And in my experience, hard line anythings are always a minority. I simply speak from experience with my friends who are feminists. Not one of them hates men. Nor do I.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2018, 8:17 PM   #37
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator
 
Robert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Mars
Posts: 1,237
Well... that went about as good as the last thread on feminism the thread starter started.

I think we are done with this type of debating/insulting/name calling these 2 threads have turned into.

Some people just need a hobby... including me

Thanks
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

 

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My bf and I never discuss our relationships with the opposite gender rachelssecret5 Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy 4 5th December 2013 7:23 AM
Discuss your views early on about disciplining the kids tiger20 Dating 1 10th February 2011 1:52 AM
Why oh why do women discuss their man's shlong size? Barky Dating 40 16th March 2010 11:50 AM
Together for 2 years - wanting to marry but not allowed to discuss Emilye22 Dating 10 12th March 2005 7:07 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:46 AM.

Please note: The suggestions and advice offered on this web site are opinions only and are not to be used in the place of professional psychological counseling or medical advice. If you or someone close to you is currently in crisis or in an emergency situation, contact your local law enforcement agency or emergency number.


Copyright © 1997-2018 LoveShack.org. All Rights Reserved.