LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

delete account

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th December 2018, 6:38 PM   #1
JJs

delete account

searched FAQ, cant find it

just wanna know how i can delete my account
JJs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2018, 6:42 PM   #2
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

How are posts/threads edited/deleted? How is a username changed/deleted?
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2018, 7:47 PM   #3
JJs

"Moderation cannot delete accounts. There is one person who can do that and his status is noted at the top of this post. "

do not get where that person is noted, otherwise just ban me or something
JJs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2018, 9:17 PM   #4
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Robert apparently took care of you and for general consumption I updated the linked thread to include a link to the site owner and to reflect that he has been on the forum occasionally since the site outage. He did have/has had the opportunity to change or delete the published policy and chose to leave it as is, for now.
William is offline   Reply With Quote