LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Thanks to the moderators!

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th November 2018, 8:48 AM   #1
Established Member

Thanks to the moderators!

Just wanted to give a quick shout-out to all the moderators who do such a great job of keeping LoveShack free of all the spam and garbage. .

(From some of the posts, I do get the sense that Paul's limited contact seems to be triggering 'abandonment issues' -- but I think his absence and lack of 'hands on' probably speaks
more to his trust in you and your willingness and ability to follow his vision and directives for this site, and to uphold his integrity and reputation.)

Many thanks, once again.
Old 30th November 2018, 8:58 AM   #2
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Ha, ha, the east coast morning crew usually gets it before I'm up, this morning I watched spam disappear as I was going to delete it. With five moderators working, usually three each morning, it goes fast. There's a couple of nasty hours during the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping but that's it.

It was nice seeing Paul for a couple of months but I guess he's gone again, for now anyway. Thanks for the feedback and reports!
William is offline   Reply With Quote