LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Forum Subscription Issue

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th November 2018, 12:09 PM   #16
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Yes, I noticed I haven't received any subscribed notifications at my member e-mail so presume that part of the system is stuck. I'll try thread notifications for comparison. Such system problems do make growing the site back more difficult but hey at least it's here.

ETA, I just noticed that I did subscribe to this thread and so far nothing so that's apparently broken as well, matching up with your report of receiving no notifications of responses in the thread. Bummer.

ETA+, just ran the mail program and that's weird, got only two notifications of a dozen or more reported posts overnight even though am unsubscribed to that forum and haven't seen any in days. LoveShack on crack?

Last edited by William; 13th November 2018 at 12:14 PM..
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2018, 12:32 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatle View Post
I recommend that you do an internet search for forum etiquette, so that you can learn how to use forums' properly.
What you have done is known as thread hijacking, which is considered to be rude behaviour.

I am aware about that and I apologized.

Thank you William!
SummerDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2018, 1:25 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerDreams View Post
I am aware about that and I apologized.
But you are not so aware that you understand that you should have made a new thread if a search had failed to answer your question. Hence: I recommend that you learn about forum etiquette.

Hopefully this will remedy your confusion.

Last edited by Beatle; 13th November 2018 at 1:30 PM..
Beatle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2018, 1:50 PM   #19
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

With the etiquette discussion resolved, let's get back to the broken subscription system. Thanks!
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2018, 4:51 PM   #20

Ok, thanks for the updates. It seems like it's a matter of waiting for developments at your end, so I'll just keep an eye on the thread for now.
Beatle is offline   Reply With Quote