LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Test....can you see this post?

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th January 2017, 3:00 PM   #1
Established Member

Test....can you see this post?

I see a red dot on my posts telling me I am invisible. Why?
purrrfectlyflawed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2017, 3:02 PM   #2
Established Member

Yes its here...
VeveCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2017, 3:14 PM   #3
Established Member

Post? What post?

All "invisibility" means here is that you can browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists. It doesn't matter much, but you can change it by going to your Control Panel, click "Edit Options", and at the top of the page there's a box to either click or unclick depending on what you prefer.
GorillaTheater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2017, 3:23 PM   #4
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

We have a Testing sub-forum under the Water Cooler. http://www.loveshack.org/forums/off-...ooler/testing/

I've moved this from Dating to the Questions and Comments section.

To toggle Invisible Mode on and off, Click "My Profile / CP", scroll down and click "Edit Options" under "Settings and Options", and the check box for Invisible Mode is at the top.

Hope that helps.

~6
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote