Addiction to Loveshack???

Tamed Wildflower

Hey everyone---

I first came here about 2 weeks ago and I keep finding that I just can't get enough. I find my fingers typing in our dear URL http://www.loveshack.org ALL THE TIME, even when I know I've got work to do!

Do others get addicted when then are LS newbies?? :)

Does the addiction go away?? :)

IhavenoFREAKINclue

I'm only here from 8-5 So my addiction is under wraps. As for the people who are on all day? Do something productive with yourselves and get a life!

I'm only here from 8-5 So my addiction is under wraps. As for the people who are on all day? Do something productive with yourselves and get a life!

Do you work at all during those hours? :p

I find my fingers typing in our dear URL http://www.loveshack.org ALL THE TIME, even when I know I've got work to do!

Why type the URL when you can bookmark it? :D

For me, it's a great way to exercise my mind, plus it's good writing practice when I'm not busy with projects. Some days I participate heavily, others not at all. It can be addictive, though, since everyone's got plenty of life experience to share with others.

I've learned a lot from being here, mostly that I've been lucky to avoid making the same mistakes made by others. I guess I'm living through them.

Originally posted by IhavenoFREAKINclue

I thought part of maturity was making your OWN decisions.

Oh God!!! Is it addictive? OF COURSE IT IS!!!!! I have been here for over a year now and I am still coming back to it.

Why type the URL when you can bookmark it?

Oh yeah!

Actually, I think I should make it my home page, I am so freaking addicted! When I do my homework, I have to sit AWAY from the computer otherwise I always end up on loveshack. Ahh!

RecordProducer
Originally posted by IhavenoFREAKINclue

I think we're all addicted, but you should get the "Most Addicted of All Addicts" LS grand golden prize. :bunny:

(She spends only 9 hours per day on LS! Hilarious!!!) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by RecordProducer

I think we're all addicted, but you should get the "Most Addicted of All Addicts" LS grand golden prize. :bunny:

(She spends only 9 hours per day on LS! Hilarious!!!) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Amen.

bookmark it

Hah! Amateurs. *Real* fans have it right in the address bar history :p

I probably spend more then 40 hrs a week on here. considering I work on computers and when it's not bus I'm on here. I think it is addictive on certain days when there is good threads to get into. Somedays there is nothing goin on on here.

• Author
Tamed Wildflower

I think my addiction is starting to get in the way of my living my life otherwise! Isn't that basically the definition of a psychiatric problem? Like when your patterns fit the patterns of a disorder, they don't usually consider it enough of a problem to say you have the disorder until it gets in the way of your living your life in a healthy way as you would like to live it?

I think I am seriously beginning to cross that line between "hobby" and "needs help"!!!

We should start an online forum for recovering loveshackers!! :laugh:

Seriously, though, I am going to try to cut down. I have come very quickly to love this place. It amazes me how quickly I have come to think of many of the people here as like family or community. It's beautiful. :D

But, I need to cut down a little on the time I spend here-- let's see if I can stay away for a day or two. Root for me!

RecordProducer
Originally posted by Tamed Wildflower

Hahahaha! :lmao:

I go to bed very late and lack sleep cuz I spend a lot of time on LS. But not more than a few hours per day.

Originally posted by Tamed Wildflower

Great idea.