LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Control panel issue

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th May 2015, 5:01 PM   #1
Established Member

Control panel issue

For some reason (unlike on other sites I'm on) when I make a post or thread on here it doesn't want to save into my control panel? I click "My Profile/CP" and it keeps saying "There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period." even when someone's responded to the thread? And when I click "View all subscribed threads" it comes up with "This folder is currently empty." and there doesn't seem to be any options for making the threads appear in there? Not sure what's going on (maybe it's not letting me save threads in there because I only registered tonight?idk)
petsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2015, 5:05 PM   #2
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/pro...do=editoptions

Default Thread Subscription Mode

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

Default Thread Subscription Mode: xxxxxx

----------------

Select your desired choice and save changes at the bottom of the page. If unable to see or select, it may be due to lack of privileges relevant to being a new member.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2015, 5:10 PM   #3
Established Member

Ok I found it thanks William, hopefully it's done it now
petsrule is offline   Reply With Quote