LS thank you post.

i wanted to start a thread to thank all the people at :love: LoveShack :love: for making this a great forum and keeping everything under control! :bunny:

So if each member could leave one post, we should end up with about 15,713 posts! or as many as the thread will support!

Thanks LS!

Great Forum, yes.

Under Control, I don't think so.

But here's my post.....thanks to all.........mainly Paul, the humble man that he is.

We've had our ups and downs....lol

But I really have grown attatched to a lot of you here and I want to say thank you for opening up my eyes to a lot of things, for hearing me rant and rave, and for giving me advice and being very blunt about it.

I have learned a lot here on LS and have laughed here more than I do with people in RL.

Oh yeah and Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope my gifts are already in the mail so they can be here in time THANK YOU ;)

This is a really great site, I haven't posted much yet but I've read alot of threads. I now have a place to come with my problems w/out everyone in my family knowing about them.

all of you LS'rs have helped me a lot. I enjoy coming here everyday to escape the boredom of my work day. Thanks to all the people that make LoveShack a great place!

The people here on loveshack have taught me alot in the past year I've been on. I am thankful for this site!

Thanks Loveshack :)

Thank you LS and more-so the posters who are always here for one another, the ones who offer advice (even if we don't agree) I think it is a healthy place to seek help/info on many subjects NOT just relationship related..I've become attached to this place, the posters, and the stories and advice/support..... ;)

HEY NAIVE IS IN THE HOUSE :cool::p

Thank God there is LS to help us focus on other people's problems instead of our own; and, when we do need to focus on our problems there are enough people on here trying to help us with them.

Thanks to all the people who have answered any of my threads, whether it was something I wanted to hear or not, I can assure you that I appreciated it.

This is actually like hanging out with buddies (even though most of us have to be working) from 9-5 :p

yeah LS is ok

i was banned from another site for some "inappropriate" remarks that the moderator did not like.

took me a few months to find another forum I liked. yeah, i guess i could hang out here for a while...

I'm completely new here but very grateful for the site.

I never knew it existed.

Tipping at the edge of sanity due to apparently losing my fiance, I was surfing blindly the other sleepless night, and can't even remember how I found it. Through a link someplace, I guess. Don't know. The Fog of Love Lost and all.

So thank you.

:)

[color=indigo][/color]

Thanks LS and all who help in our times of despair!

In months to come I hope each of you finds peace, happiness and allot of laughter! :laugh::D:)

I agree I thought more people would be more grateful...hahaha it's probably not that they aren't grateful but maybe they just don't feel the need to express it? :confused:

IhavenoFREAKINclue

I dont think we should thank LS as much as we should thank all the members. You guys are so great. Thanks for all the wonderful advice!

Well when I think of LS I only think of the members..I mean who else is there (besides the mods but they don't give advice/support usually) so when I refer to LS I'm referring to ya'll!! :love:

After all if it wasn't for all the other posters there wouldn't be an LS :D:bunny::bunny:

Thank you Loveshack for providing a unique place for all the amazing members;)

It doesn't matter if we all agree on all subjects and topics of discussion.. what does matter is the intent behind the gesture to help, support and encourage..

*sniff sniff* I love you guys... :laugh:

Originally posted by Barby

Well when I think of LS I only think of the members..I mean who else is there (besides the mods but they don't give advice/support usually) so when I refer to LS I'm referring to ya'll!! :love:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!