LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Auto-moderation

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th November 2013, 11:56 PM   #1

Auto-moderation

I signed up on the site a few days ago and have been trying to get some good breakup help. But I can't even post a response to my own thread! Not only that, I can't post on other threads without the message, "Thank you for posting! Important! Your post will not be visible on the forum until a moderator has reviewed and approved it for posting. Please allow a maximum of 24-48 hours for your submission to appear. You will now be taken back to the forum.".

Is there something I need to do? I don't use any external links and am not a spammer. I just want to participate in the forums and help others and get help.

Thanks for your help...
letsplaygofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2013, 2:34 AM   #2
LoveShack.org Director
LoveShack.org Director

I have examined your account data and there is no reason I can immediately see why this is happening. I will work diligently to get to the bottom of the problem, one task of which will be to consult with the owner of the site. Please be patient.

Meanwhile, I will ask you to attempt to register another user name using another Email address. If you can do that, I'm sure your new name will work perfectly. For some reason, and I have no idea what, this particular account has a defect.

Many thanks for your kind patience.

Tony
Old 30th November 2013, 3:15 PM   #3

OK thanks. It gets a bit weirder! I posted a comment on a thread, but did not get the auto-moderation comment. I guessed that it worked! However, my post did not show up on the thread either after several refreshes.

The one thing that worked is that I am now subscribed to that thread and am getting responses. But my post is not appearing. This is the thread: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/brea...ml#post5374578
letsplaygofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2013, 3:20 PM   #4
Established Member

Hi Tony,
I guess the account is pretty toasted. I posted a comment today, but did not get the auto-moderation notice. However, my post did not appear either. What makes it stranger is that even though my comments are not appearing, I am subscribed to the thread. So strange!

Anyway, this is my new account. Hoping this works...
letsplaygofish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2013, 9:57 PM   #5
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Hello,

We can see both your accounts. My bet is that it's the registration e-mail address for your first account which is causing the issue. As an experiment, create a unique e-mail address with the second provider (from your duplicate username) and change your primary account to that provider and see what happens. I'm not seeing any IP or proxy issues from my end. I'll check for other issues with that e-mail provider. I know our spam software trips on certain email providers/mail addresses. We have a short list of other members in good standing who have been dealing with your issue for months or years, in some cases.

In the meantime, if the duplicate account works, use it and abandon the primary. Thanks for your patience!
William is offline   Reply With Quote