LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Forum appearance: A dark theme, as an option?

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th November 2013, 5:57 PM   #1
Established Member

Forum appearance: A dark theme, as an option?

Hi
I think a dark "skin" or theme would be a good option that LS's been lacking.Since most of the threads here require a lot of "eye time" I think the option to add a darker theme would be a great relief to lots of eyes.Honestly this current theme is too bright even though I've set my brightness to its lowest.So I know my eyes would appreciate it a lot if a dark theme was added as an option.
mutualove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2013, 7:25 PM   #2
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

I personally like the idea of 'skins' but, so far, it appears that LoveShack has essentially remained the same for, as of two days ago, 16 years, with minor tweaks to formatting. I looked up some old caches of the forum from 1997-98 and they appear, in color, remarkably similar to what is seen today. I'll edit the title to more easily catch the site owner's attention should he stop by. Thanks for the suggestion!
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2013, 4:12 PM   #3
Established Member

Thanks for the edit,and like I said it's nothing more than just an option no need to do anything with the current 16-year-old theme.Looking forward to some feedback.
mutualove is offline   Reply With Quote