LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

How to write my own journal at LoveShack?

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th October 2013, 7:50 PM   #1

How to write my own journal at LoveShack?

Hi all!

I have read a lot of posts in the LoveShack forum in the past few weeks, and it has helped me a lot during the times I was depressed and down after the breakup. I have finally decided to join and make an account! I hope I can contribute and help others who are in the stage of surviving a breakup!

Also, I want to write my own journal about my healing process after the breakup. Where and how do I write my own journal in this forum?

Thank you!
LifeWithoutMiMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2013, 8:09 PM   #2

Can someone tell me how to start a Journal at LoveShack?

I want to write my own journal and keep track of my healing progress from the breakup.

Thank you
LifeWithoutMiMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2013, 2:29 AM   #3
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Journals are a benefit of being a subscribing/supporting member.

Thanks for the question.
William is offline   Reply With Quote