LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

How do I send moderation a list of post links to request editing?

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th August 2013, 6:31 PM   #1

How do I send moderation a list of post links to request editing?

Sure, send a list of post links and we'll add it to the moderation queue.

Regards,
William

I want to delete posts of my pictures on here. How do I do that? Do I just get thread links and tell them what post # my post is?

Please respond.
O'farrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2013, 7:35 PM   #2
Established Member

Yeah, that should do it.
Brunettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2013, 1:10 AM   #3
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

If we can click on it and go right to the post, we'll edit out the picture links. This is a courtesy service, as postings are generally not edited upon request, as well as personally identifiable material being submitted to the forum is grounds for suspension. Send the list of links via private message and it'll get taken care of, generally within 24 hours. Thanks for the question.
William is offline   Reply With Quote