Gratitude for the Shack

2SidestoStories

This is one big fat gigantic huge sincere tremendous

THANK YOU

to each and every single Loveshacker. We each have amazing gifts to share with the world, and it never ceases to amaze me how a medium such as a bulletin board service online can provide such insight into everything from the daily grind to personal struggle to hugely traumatic events unfolding on a daily basis in someone's life, to the sheer unadulterated gleeful giggle and banter that goes on from time to time...

I know that I risk redundancy here, but I don't know that this can be said enough:

THANK YOU PAUL for having the vision and dedication to create and keep up this place for silly saps like me. :D

yes! amen! thank you guys so much!

<smacking shoe on table, parliament or union style - you guys rock!>

I must also extend my sincere appreciation for Paul and all the old regs here at the Shack.

I came here for the first time almost three years ago (under a different name of course) with some very troubling concerns regarding someone I had just met and was falling for.

My heart was struggling with my head, and thanks to the wonderful advice and objective points of view, I was coaxed to take a risk that I would have probably otherwise avoided.

Thanks to you folks, and my partner OF COURSE, I can honestly say these last three years have been the happiest ones in my entire life. And I think this is what keeps me coming back here time and time again.

I always learn so much!!

People have no idea just how much time Paul dedicates to seeing that this site runs smoothly. He actually sleeps once in a while. Paul's da man!

This is one big fat gigantic huge sincere tremendous THANK YOU

aye, aye, Cap'n ... I appreciate the people here for giving me a good dose of "pick me up" each and every time I come here, because not only am I able to impart what little wisdom possess, I can just let my hair down with you folks. And most days, that's priceless.

quank

True dat! Why else would we all keep coming back, if this wasn't the best site on the web for hanging out and helping each other. And without Paul and the rest of the moderators, we'd just wander around aimlessly. Thanks to you all! (clapping hands)

Add me to the list of grateful people.

I am going through a very rough time right now and this site and the people who post here have been extremely supportive and helpful.

[color=red][/color]

I actually found this site a few months back on a search quest.. for something else.. by pure accident. However, I'm glad that this accident wasn't purely wasted @ all.!! :rolleyes:

No matter what type of mood I might be in @ the time.. Something/someone on here knows how to cheer me up.. (whether you know this or not).

Keep up the good work you guys!!!! :D:):D:)