My wife had a bisexual affair

I have been married going on almost 14 years. My relationship with my wife has always been pretty good. In the past year our business and my job has consumed alot of my time. In the beginning of our marriage my wife was very jelous and hated any women who worked or was around me. It made our early years pretty hard. Over the years she mellowed out and things got better. We would sometimes talk about a 3 some but i remembered how she was with me and just blew her off. She had a friend on myspace who was bi and married and would do her thing along with her husband. I still did not pay her any mind. Then she would get text messages from a friend who was a girl and drove truck with her husband and she was bored and would text my wife with her new location. It still hurts to talk about this. One weekend i had to move my mother and so i left that morning and on my way back my wife said her friend was in another town and she was going to visit with her. For some reason when she told me this a heavieness came over my heart. She came home that night and we went to bed. That morning i went to open our business and she called me and told me she slept with the girl. My wourld just collapsed. I was so hurt and angry. My wife proceeded to say that the experience was not pleasant and she was nervous. It really was not a full blown experience. She aplogized and said she didn't think i would act this way. She continued to say she does not see herself being a lesbian and that she loved me. For 2 weeks i felt as if i no longer had meaning in my life. I also realized how much i really love my wife. Along with that i have these jealous rages in my head and i feel inadiquet. i am afraid of losing her and i feel like ****. I go to counseling along with her and i wonder if she really wants to be there. She says she is very happy with me and the way i treat her now but in the back of my head i still feel very insecure. I don't think she understands what she has done to me or how she has hurt me. I fell like such a puss for taling like this but i hate the way i feel. The counselor says i need to let it go. This was a blessing cause it has opened me up to her and the whole experience will bring us closer. I just want the pain to end so i can feel like me again. Any advice or similar experiences

My advice: Don't talk about 3somes or anyone else getting in between your marriage. I think that talk about 3somes made her curious.

A relationship is JUST THE TWO OF YOU.

you should be thankful it wasn't with a man. Being with a woman is totally differ3ent and there is nothing to compare.

It has NOTHING to do with her attraction to you. If she didn't like it you should feel more secure.

I prerered men after the affair and it only confirmed my orientation.=

I'm a 40 year old, married woman who, after 10 years of a declining sex life, we had to give each other some freedoms. It has completely cured

our problem. I have been having cybersex with men and women and it is unbelievably exciting. Waiting for my first lesbian experience.

I'm a 40 year old, married woman who, after 10 years of a declining sex life, we had to give each other some freedoms. It has completely cured

our problem. I have been having cybersex with men and women and it is unbelievably exciting. Waiting for my first lesbian experience.

I probably won't be the first guy to say "Don't take advice from this woman!"

Anyways dude, the good thing is you don't have any children. Another good thing is if you're still good looking and can pull some hotties, put yourself out there and advice for others : Before you jump into marriage, Make TOTALLY SURE she is 100% for you.

mental_traveller

Well my reponse to the thread title was - you lucky s.o.b.!

Seriously - I guess if you react like this, it's pretty serious, equivalent to her sleeping with a man. She obviously thought you'd take it like most men i.e. find it somewhat hot. Really, wouldn't you enjoy the thought of you, your wife, and some foxy chick together in bed?