Ever broken up with someone and regretted it?

NightsInWhiteSatin

hiiiiiiiii guuuuuuuuuuuys!

Have you ever broken up with anyone and regretted it later down the line?

If so why?

What did you do about it?

Yes.. I broke up with a pre-emptive strike .. my thinking was that it was over.. I felt like I was being used

I was wrong.. I realized it.. tried to get her back.. tried again and again and failed each time..

She no longer will talk to me.. which is fine..

it was her loss in the end..

PandorasBox

Well I can't say that I have broken up with someone and regretted it as far as like a b/f. However I did break off a friendship once before. It liked to have killed me too. It just got to the point to where it wasn't healthy,it was kind of toxic I guess. I regret it in a way, but it was really for the best. Either way it hurt.

hiiiiiiiii guuuuuuuuuuuys!

Have you ever broken up with anyone and regretted it later down the line?

If so why?

What did you do about it?

Can't say that I have. I think long and hard about a break-up before it happens, just so there are no regrets later on.

amaysngrace
Can't say that I have. I think long and hard about a break-up before it happens, just so there are no regrets later on.

Same goes for me. It took me literally years to leave my husband, but I don't regret it for a moment. :bunny:

I think maybe people break up in the heat of an argument, which is very impulsive so this may cause regrets later on. But if it's something you knew you had to do to have optimum happiness and if you thought about it thoroughly beforehand, there should really be no regrets.