Ok Well Theres This Guy That Plays On My Slowpitch Softball Team And I Really Like Him And Care About Him And Everything But Im Not Sure If He Likes Me Or What He Always Gives Me Mixed Signals For Example If Anyone Says Anything Bad About Me Or Tries To Put Me Down He Always Gets Mad And Stands Up For Me Even If Im Not There To Hear It. Weve Almost Messed Around When I Took Him Home One Day And When I Say Almost He Was Out And Ready Lol But Then Hes Kinda Stand Offish Sometimes As Well And If I Ever Get Mad At Him Even If Its For A Stupid Reason Or No Reason At All He Always Makes Sure To Make Up With Me The Next Time He Sees Me. Anytime I Tell Him I Want To Talk To Him About Our Situation He Just Gets Quiet And Doesnt Say Anything Im Not Sure What To Do Anymore Can Someone Give Me Some Advise:(

First, stop capitalizing every word in your posts - makes it very hard to read.

Instead of saying you want to talk to him about what's going on, just ask him the questions you want to know. Or tell him your thoughts and ask him what he thinks about what you just said. Better yet, don't do any of that and just ask him out on a date. If he's interested in getting to know you outside of softball and as a romantic relationship, he'll say yes. If he says no, then you pretty much know all you need to know.

phyrespryte

I agree with Norajane. Don't bother trying to talk about things. Just ask him out and see where it goes from there.

Tim'sAngel

Damn, I tried to read this but with all the capitals and no puncuation marks, I coudln't tell when the sentences end or begin...

brucevangeorge
Ok Well Theres This Guy That Plays On My Slowpitch Softball Team And I Really Like Him And Care About Him And Everything But Im Not Sure If He Likes Me Or What He Always Gives Me Mixed Signals For Example If Anyone Says Anything Bad About Me Or Tries To Put Me Down He Always Gets Mad And Stands Up For Me Even If Im Not There To Hear It. Weve Almost Messed Around When I Took Him Home One Day And When I Say Almost He Was Out And Ready Lol But Then Hes Kinda Stand Offish Sometimes As Well And If I Ever Get Mad At Him Even If Its For A Stupid Reason Or No Reason At All He Always Makes Sure To Make Up With Me The Next Time He Sees Me. Anytime I Tell Him I Want To Talk To Him About Our Situation He Just Gets Quiet And Doesnt Say Anything Im Not Sure What To Do Anymore Can Someone Give Me Some Advise:(

Okay, firstly When YOu CaPITAlize STUFf RanDoMLY, it's AnnoyING.

sEE mY poINt?

And your guy is either:

1. Inexperienced. He doesn't know what to do with you. In which case you've got to go a bit easier on him and give him more obvious signals that he will catch up on.

2. He thinks of you as a friend... probably cause he finds you sexually unatractive. This is most often the case why guys will have women as friends. They don't want to do them, but they have a great personality and so... just friends. This is an easy fix. Just eat properly, go to the gym and all the guys will be hitting on you cause you have a nice ass. Then you just take your pick.

OR

3. He's a pansy. A chump. A wussy. There's not much you can do if this is the case. Just move on.