He only wants me around when its convenient for him

confused _one

well ive been together with my bf for nearly two years and recently we were planning on ending long distance but these days he just doesnt seems into it. Hes getting an apartment by himself and hes like you free to do what you want and join me and admitted to only wanting me when its convenient for him. And I get 5 % of his attention if I move in. What am I supposed to think? Is it time to throw in the towel and say enough I need more love than im getting from him and not move to Alberta to be with him. Sigh Im so confused on what to do things have been spirling downhill these days I just have no idea what to do. Seems like he doesnt care the same for me as he did when he wanted me with him.

Sounds like ur trying to hold onto something that isn't there anymore. I know its hard to face facts especially when u've invested so much of yourself into the relationship but consider this, when a man wants you he wants u entirely and the feeling is obvious, Im sure u felt it before. Sounds like he lost that desire and is just not that into you anymore. Don't sell ur self short, let this one go, the right one will eventually show up and the amazing feeling of love and acceptance he will give u will last;; Good Luck.

mitchilicious

all i can say...if a guy starting to act like this its time to throw him up....there are lots of guys...more deserving than him...yeah i know its easy to say coz im no in the situation but believe me....in my own experience....i got a 4yrs relationship...but i broke up wd him....coz its not working anymore....why u have to cherish it right...find a guy who loves you more than you do....and dont give your 100% love on anyone...coz when time come you have to let you....it will be hard...so 50-50 will do....okay???good luck!