UGH!! now im so he doesnt answer my calls or messages now he replies me ...

what should i do? he called me today and was all like hey text me because my mom wont let me stay on the phone and im all like ok.and hes all like remember....stay beautiful... dammit now thats got me all confused...urg:confused: could someone help me out and tell me what should i do???

this one on the bottom is my old question so that you know my story...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

well anyways i have like this myspace account and i send him messages and he never replies them...like usually i say hey call me tonight and he never does. Or i say hey wassup? and he never replies me then. And i know he reads them because there is this thing that you can check if he reads them or not. well anyways last time i tried calling him and he said that he couldn't talk at the moment. so at skool he never writes me notes or anything because usually he does. he seemed so interested at the beginning but now its like he doesnt even wanna talk to me anymore. its not like we are bf and gf or anything but he asked me to be his valentine and everything and everything was good. do you think that he just found someone else he is more interested in? if you have any ideas please tell me it would be a lot of help because i feel so down and my self esteem is very low at the moment.