In Love, But not very affectionate...

Hollybsoaddictive

The relationship Im in now,weve been together for almost a year... I know hes the right one for me.. but i have a problem with not wanting to be kissed or cuddled. This weirdness of mine makes for some akward moments. He takes it all in stride,but it bothers me... Im very much in love and cannot see myself without him.. Im afraid that by me not being affectionate enough,hell think Im not 100% into him, which is not the case. I dont know what to do... Im more of the "we know we love eachother so why do we have to show it all the time" Kind of person... Im always up for sex though.. Any Ideas as to why? Help me! =o)

Not liking to be touched is something that I deal with a lot. It's really weird too. It's like thinking about it and I'm fine. But as soon as someone hugs me or something I get this anxiety feeling all over. For me I know alcohol temporary drops this apprehensiveness but I dunno anything in depth about it.

Some people just aren't huggy-touchy-feely.

It's OK if you're not. Just show your affection in other ways -- do little favors for your BF, tell him nice things about himself. You can express affection in many ways other than being cuddly.

ANd talk to him about it. Maybe it doesn't bother him as much as you think.