Happy New Year!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What did you do to ring in the new year ?

Was in LS getting my chat on on yahoo with Touche,Mopar ,Traveling and Kat23 after coming back from eating at Outback !! Plans was ruined after being waited on for so long and by the time go through eating !! Well it turned out not so bad got to be in LS with my friends !! A great start to a New Year!!

Happy New Year NYCMitch. I went out with a bunch of my girls. We ordered dinner, watched a chick flick, and then went to a bar where we got hit on by men 3x our age and boys half our age......quite literally. Can't wait to get those pictures back :laugh: I think it was the tamest new years I've ever had, I'm tired of the crowds and spending $200 to get into a bar.

Happy New Year NYC! We went out to to eat at Hooters first, those wings and roastful of oysters were great! Then went went to a dance club and then to the hotel to stay overnight. We had a blast! :D

Jade

• Author
Was in LS getting my chat on on yahoo with Touche,Mopar ,Traveling and Kat23 after coming back from eating at Outback !! Plans was ruined after being waited on for so long and by the time go through eating !! Well it turned out not so bad got to be in LS with my friends !! A great start to a New Year!!

cool. This forum is great, one of the best I've seen and I've been on them for years (mostly political / Auto / computer). Strangely I've never been to an Outback, they're mainly like a steak house right? Like bugaboo creek? Generally I dislike chains but I did spend a lot of time in Applebees on new years eve (thank god!) it was freezing in Times sqre.

• Author
Happy New Year NYCMitch. I went out with a bunch of my girls. We ordered dinner, watched a chick flick, and then went to a bar where we got hit on by men 3x our age and boys half our age......quite literally. Can't wait to get those pictures back :laugh: I think it was the tamest new years I've ever had, I'm tired of the crowds and spending $200 to get into a bar.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :p

That sounds like a really interesting and funny at the same time. "Men 3x our age"! HA! I think I like that idea more than fighting with crowds too. Good times with good friends and the photos to back it up or use as black mail.. priceless!

• Author
Happy New Year NYC! We went out to to eat at Hooters first, those wings and roastful of oysters were great! Then went went to a dance club and then to the hotel to stay overnight. We had a blast! :D

Jade

Thanks! I was in NYC times sqre, which was crazy but at least we spent a lot of the waiting time in Applebees. Hooters huh, I didn't know people actually went there for the wings. :p And a hotel room, after Hooters and Oysters, hmmmm I guess we don't need to guess what part of this you didn't mention! :laugh::love:

Thanks! I was in NYC times sqre, which was crazy but at least we spent a lot of the waiting time in Applebees. Hooters huh, I didn't know people actually went there for the wings. :p And a hotel room, after Hooters and Oysters, hmmmm I guess we don't need to guess what part of this you didn't mention! :laugh::love:

We went to the dance club too NYC, thats why we were really there, yeah thats it, went for the dancing.:rolleyes::p Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. :p:laugh::D

Jade

• Author
We went to the dance club too NYC, thats why we were really there, yeah thats it, went for the dancing.:rolleyes::p Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. :p:laugh::D

Jade

LOL! funny, fess up, you are among friends... :rolleyes::p