What would u do if u were me ? play the same game ?

im joey, 19 years old, my girl friend is 17 years old and here is my briefly story:

we met in the internet 3 months back, she lives 15 minutes away from me, she really liked me, she sees me diffrent from other guys, we decided to stop looking and to be for eachother just a week ago,

we havent met yet, we r planning to meet very soon

the problem is:

3 months back we used to call eachother for the first two weeks ALL THE TIME, every half an hour, then things cooled down, 3 months later now we are together, things were hot a week ago, calling every minute, she told me stuff like ( im soo happy you are mine now...etc ). things were nice between me and her, but NOW, she is playing hard to get she reduced calling me she reduced everything,,

I REALLY NEED A HELP. i think i did a mistake by showing her that im the one who doesnt want to lose her,

I NEED HELP ON HOW TO LET HER ALWAYS MISS ME, and how to make the first week, AS AN EVERY WEEK EVENT.

slubberdegullion

Games are for toddlers and those who aren't sure of themselves.

Back off. What she's doing is pretty typical; pulling you into her influence by lots of contact, then drawing away in such a manner as making you have to chase after her.

Have none of it.

Go NC (no contact) with her for at least two weeks. No phone calls. No emails. Nothing.

If/when she comes back to you, you'll have your answer. If she doesn't, you'll still have your answer.

Deep down, I'd respectfully suggest that you dump her a$$ immediately, because you don't want anyone who will dangle you around like this. But obviously that's your decision.

Good luck!

You only live 15 minutes from eachother, and neither of you has attempted to initiate a face to face meeting?:confused:

She's playing games, what exactly those consist of are under question. She may already have a boyfriend (or several online bf's) or she might not be the 17 year old she's claiming to be.

Don't play games. If you're still wanting to get to know her (the real her, not the internet person), email/call and suggest that you meet this week at a store or a restaurant. Go on an actual date.

If she makes excuses or backs out of the plans, seriously consider giving up on the friendship. If she was interested in you as much as you are in her, she would want to meet you.

• Author

all of the replies are right, they make sence to what i should do, but im afraid it is just a little fast to dump her or even to talk to her about it.. maybe letting her relising it by her self is better,

especialy we were going to meet yesterday. but not because she wanted to.. but because she needed someone to drop her off somewhere, oh i feel its stuiped when i say it,

but i will still give it time, to see how things goes,,. plus i will be doing the NC thing. ( no contact ) for a while and i will see how things goes,, ,when i DID THE NC two days earlier.. in the chat she was like (. i didnt call today coz i just found out that YOU dont call unless i call first ) that is soo kidish i think,

anyways people.. i need your advise