Drama Queens and Drama Kings

What's a typical drama queen/king behaviour to you?

Do you have any stories and experiences?

Are you a drama queen/king?

Have you dated one? If so, how was it?

i am not a drama queen. actually, i had a guy tell me that i wasn't normal because i don't like to fight. everyone has issues, but i don't want to be anyone's lawyer or therapist.

i have dated a drama king. how was it?? well, he better hope that i never decide to write a book. drama people are not happy when things are calm and quiet. they have to always have some type of catastrophic event going on in their life. sometimes it's hard to spot these leeches at the beginning, but they can't hold out for very long. they are blood suckers and they want to suck the happiness out of you.

it was a negative experience for me. the guy was really nice when he wanted to be, but if things were going too good, he would purposely start some type of problem. i have never dated someone who could be so malicious...it was a very sad time for me. i still have a hard time talking about it.

i don't recommend drama queens/kings unless you really want to screw up your life. it's better to be difficult than someone's doormat.

• 2 weeks later...

I use to date a guy who had a ''drama-queen/king'' friend... He was always between us causing drama in our life since his life was so boring... I tried to talked about it to my boyfriend but he wouldn't listened. Today, were not together anymore and even though, his drama queen friend is not 100% responsible for that, he sure had his part to play in our broke-up... So to me, a drama queen person is someone who needs to create drama, weither it's in his own life or someone else's life to compensate for the lack of excitement in their own life...

I don't wish any drama queen/king friend to anyone...