I'm in a disaster, help me!

Hi all,

Ok umm me and my girlfriend have been together for a year and 4 months of love and care, we both went so well...till I did a stupid move a few months ago..I went out with a girl and I kissed her..but..after it I realized it didn't mean anything to me so I broke it off with the girl and left crying...anyways..I kept it a secret from my girlfriend till yesterday I decided I can't live a lied love life so I figured I'd be honest with her...I told her that and yesterday she wouldn't talk to me..I wrote her 2 poems and wrote a lot of love talk but she didn't talk back..after that I asked her "Do you still love me?" she said "I gotta go...I'll think about that"

I'm really shivering...I don't wanna lose her because she's the only one that can touch my heart and hold it..so..what should I do? Any Advice?

slubberdegullion
I wrote her 2 poems and wrote a lot of love talk but she didn't talk back..after that I asked her "Do you still love me?" she said "I gotta go...I'll think about that"
Please take no offence, but...

You may not be a disaster personally, but I can't imagine handling this situation any worse.

Hounding her with love poems and similar talk, then following it up with a weak-kneed "Do you still love me?" is about as wrong as you could possibly get.

You certainly made a mistake, but telling her and then following up like you did smacks of powerlessness. You've given the entire power in this relationship over to her.

Take back what is yours. Take back the power that you have lost. Give her the freedom to contact you when she feels ready, and if she has questions, answer them directly and unemotionally. Once both you and she are ready, you can move on in your relationship. But kneeling in obsequiousness will only diminish you in her eyes.

Buck up!