POSTED; situation.

From my knowledge I think that being a "jerk" or the one that is being stepped on (attempts of being a jerk); and having sex with your partner in a way is more pleasurable in oppose to being a man and opening up your feelings. Like.. being the good guy. It is hard because I am stuck between those two choices. I want to stick to one but I can't and it is making my girlfriend insecure. Well.. actually she HAS been insecure. She must have not trusted me (it has been a year now) and I always ended up being taken care of because I been going back and forth on that concept. Maybe I am just overexaggerating. I can't help to conclude a reason on why I had felt negative since day one. Is it because I know I am not giving her all my heart like I am suppose to? Or am I expecting? Selfish and want more love out of her? Or maybe it is all on her? She tells me she is "following me", so however I treat the relationship she does also.

BTW last night I told her how I loved her a lot, this made her finally open up and I felt okay for the first time. Than day two.. which is now, It is coming back to haunt me. Not too much.

- I am very confused on what to do, if you have anything to tell me please do.