Girlfriend Prblsm. Quick Read. Reply Me.

I have this girlfriend.. we been dating for months. Well there is a specific problem that has been running around. Okay, Once we argue we end up living that arguement. Between the hours she starts acting like she doesn't care and such.. and it gets me but I try to avoid that feeling. I mean, I am the one that really shouldn't care because she does things to get me mad on purpose, double standards? or even when I tell her how I feel about things that gets me mad.. she begins to feel low like she is insecure or something.. and makes me feel low so I won't leave her. Though that is the thing, I dont know if she is doing this to me to make me stay or mess with my feelings. I think i am being messed around with because I keep feeling like I am the one that need to call her. Than if she calls me it is like we are arguing but talking about our day.. knowing in another second there will be something to get us mad. She makes me feel like she is happy without me, which gets me mad.. she talks about friends and all her fun activities at school. at the same time still claiming me as a boyfriend and girlfriend without a "title". I mean that is what she says herself.. I DONT KNOW . if someone can give me any advice that would be nice, i just wanna know what might u think is going on.. it seems like it happens to a lot of people.