Someone please help me! g/f got with best mate!

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t64665/?highlight=jones19

:(

Thats all the story if you want to read it from before.

But to sum it up, I was seeing this girl who was my best mate and ive known her all my life and stuff.

I started seeing each other back in March during this time her previous boy friend died of cancer obviously it upset her and took its toll we ended up splitting gettting back together and splitting again. Plus *during this time when we was split i accused her of seeing my best friend she denied it all and everything so *

Anywaz back end of July when we wasn't together i met someone else she was really nice and i liked her alot but then she went on holiday for 2 weeks (we wasnt going we just dated a few times) During her time away my ex kept texting me and we spoke alot about out past relationship so she wanted to give it another shout so i thought about it for a while and i love her so we got back together. this other girl gets back and is kewl about it so everything was ok with that..

I go away for 2 weeks in ayia nappa iphone her up all time and text her extra we was back in love again (i never cheated on her during my 2 weeks away aswell) when i got back we was happy we was in love again and everything was perfect.

Then out of know where again she kept been moody around me like the last times we was together i asked what was up and she said nothing nothing.

Then about 3 weeks back we sat down and talked and she said i don't want a relationship with you i love you but as my best best friend and stuff like this and she said i just need space to get myself back.

SO i couldn't do anything about it obviously we have text each other hardly ever in the past 3 weeks she normally wants me all the time.

So i didn't think anything of it but then when i thought about it everyone was acting strange around me so i sent her mate a text saying do you think G and S are togther because my mate as been acting dodgy aorund me too.

She sent a text back last night saying yes but i didn't know how to tell you..

:mad::( I was gutted and totally pissed off after everything i have done for her aswell and she does this to me and my best mate too.

And plus i got a text from 2 other of my mates saying sorry i didn't tell you these are meant to be my mates.

Then ive text the ex saying why you done this to me she said sorry and everything but it turns out a other good mate tryed it on with her aswell when we was going out when i aske dhim he said sorry so that was true aswell.

and plus she said someone said i cheated on her on holiday one of my mates would have made that up but i never need :(

:( Im really gutted ive lost so many good things and i can't even trust my so called mates anymore i feel like never waking up again.

Then the ex text me saying i need your help im really depressed i aint got over th death im mixed up will you please go to the doctors with me and get me help,So i agreed because i know she aint herself :eek: i don't know why i agreed i guess i want to help her because i have known for ages she aint been herself for ages but after all this im sat here not talking to my mates the group we had are all falling out.

I keep thinking whats the point someone help why she does this to me!

:(

Plus i cant stop picturing my ex and my best mate together i makes me angry and upset ive lost everything good i have loved her for years not just a year its been at least 5 i have always liked her!

Sorry for the typing i aint the best!:)

• Author
Jones, you've got to get away from this girl, once and for all.

your right but i can't let her go the thought of her and my best mate does my head in!

Doesn't sound like a pal to me, seeing her behind your back.

It's gonna be difficult, but you've got to stay away from both of them. Eventually you'll improve, but only if you start now.

• Author
Doesn't sound like a pal to me, seeing her behind your back.

It's gonna be difficult, but you've got to stay away from both of them. Eventually you'll improve, but only if you start now.

I know that he aint know mate all my mates knew and nobody told me and half of them where chasing her she told me in a text today.

These are meant to be my mates who i go out with and enjoy but there don't even care i aint got anyone left and that is hard!:(

Yeah, I know what you mean. Real friends are hard to find.

Don't let it get you down, though. People are going to do things behind your back because they're selfish and insecure. This is only the beginning...

Eventually you'll find some real gems, but it takes time.

• Author
Yeah, I know what you mean. Real friends are hard to find.

Don't let it get you down, though. People are going to do things behind your back because they're selfish and insecure. This is only the beginning...

Eventually you'll find some real gems, but it takes time.

:( I stood by her and she does this to me my closest person i have ever known i wont trust anyone again

• Author

Ive know my best mate since primary school he lives round the corner from me and she was a close friend of the family and that what hurts there didn't even care about me!

No offense dude but this girl sounds awful and you don't deserve that. Why would you even want anything to do with someone who would treat you like that. Start finding new friends too...you sound pretty young, in school, so try getting into another group of people...decent ones this time!

• Author
No offense dude but this girl sounds awful and you don't deserve that. Why would you even want anything to do with someone who would treat you like that. Start finding new friends too...you sound pretty young, in school, so try getting into another group of people...decent ones this time!

Im 19 mate i have a job so finding mates won't be easy now.

Im 19 mate i have a job so finding mates won't be easy now.

Well at the very least you need to drop the woman and your so called best mate. I can see where your friends wouldn't know what to do, Its kind of an awkward situation they were put in.

I know you're only 19 but she sounds really immature as does your best friend. You just don't do that to people. FRIENDS don't do that to FRIENDS! It's not you, you were dealt some bad junk.

• Author
Well at the very least you need to drop the woman and your so called best mate. I can see where your friends wouldn't know what to do, Its kind of an awkward situation they were put in.

I know you're only 19 but she sounds really immature as does your best friend. You just don't do that to people. FRIENDS don't do that to FRIENDS! It's not you, you were dealt some bad junk.

Most have known for about a week and i used to talk to them about her but not one said not one wouldn't have hurt and i would have tursted them more!

She didn't rape him, he slept with her. He is not a mate to you.

The mates who didn't tell you, didn't know how/if they should get involved. They may prove good mates yet.

The girl is a basket case. Dump her.

revenge? seek out someone who is special to your former mate, try to sleep with her or at least tell her stories of your ex mate's fondness for prostitutes.

Then find someone (friend, relative) special the girl. Same