Cute girl in class

Hi, I just started my first year at school and it's goin alright, but would like to meet some people, preferably girls :). Here's my situation: There aren't too many cute girls in math :p but there happens to be this really attractive girl that sits up at the front. Now I would like to get to know her, but I don't know how to get it started...I mean if I were to bump into her somewhere, I would start talking to her, but the chances of that happenin' are rather slim. So you're probably gonna just tell me to move up and get closer, but the class is kinda small that 3 weeks into it, it's almost as though everyone's accustomed to their seats, so it would be weird if I just went to sit right behind her. The other thing is she's always talking to these other 2 guys...they sit in the same row, but she's looked at me during tutorial class (where we get help) so she knows I'm there...What's a good way to "break the ice" and get a convo going? I don't think I'm gonna put myself down just because she's talking to a couple other guys... Anyways, that's about it