Independency or Insecurities?= Negativity!

Okay. hey my name is Rathana, silly name but anyway. I have this girlfriend right who constantly puts pressure on my head. Well.. at first I thought things were happening because it was my fault, the reason she was backing away when things like small arguements happen. Well she is STILL making me get those negative thoughts in my head on purpose. When I found out about her insecurities I felt better knowing that I was used, like a tool and that was the only time she can open up to me. Than when I finally became something she started backing away slowly. Now it is coming back to me. I am always checking up on her like I am the one down, I guess that is the only way she can keep me? The only way I can overcome this mess in my head is when I think about our last arguement and see who got put down more? Usually it was me but since I found this out it turned out just a LITTLE different. The other thing is, when I start to try to take care of her I think about the times she messed with my head.. than I end up testing her. Plus she talked about Indepedentency, when it is more like INSECURITIES!

I want to ask:

1.) Why does she test my feelings, and why do I feel so low?

2.) Why does this affect impact my general life to the point where I am not even doing school work but constantly thinking?!

3.) What should I do? What is SHE doing?

Anything else you can post is greately appreciated. I need to go school but I doubt I will do any work, i'll check on this 24/7.

You have questions, but don't care to know the answers. The answer is that you are in a bad relationship. A terrible relationship. You insult each other, you hit her, you mentioned stalking her. You are going to end up getting arrested!

You need to end this relationship.

You need to concentrate on your schoolwork and to get some help for your anger control problem. You seem to be a young person - I am sure you are not a "lost cause". You have lots of possibilities before you - you need to pick the right ones! Get rid of this girl and worry about your own future! Don't end up ruining your life when it has barely started.

I am sure there are counsellors at the school who can give you some free, private advice. Please go see one of the counsellors, to get help ending this relationship and for your anger management problem.

I wish you the best.