Someone Help Mee. Burn In My Chest?

each now and then. i have this weird burn in my middle left corner chest, like everytime i think about HER. i dont know.. it's like she is haunting me inside and i want to forget her. but she makes me feel that feeling I can't even describe myself. I guess it is my choice of what it is, every now and then i'd kind of spy on her. not really, but just look at her page to see what shes up to. are we talking? yeah. not frequently but she calls me and just see's what i'm doing. in my head i am thinking, i bet if i acted like i was too busy for her she would come crawling to me. right guys?! but I dont see what is going on now.. i just read her blog today it says " people ask me about him i go i love him! im not denying it. But do i feel like we are together? No. i dont because its just that feeling of their own; independent. We can have that love but not really be together?". I dont understand.. i'm not desperate. is she being this way because i'm too nice? or what? i'm just confused about this burn every time i know that shes happy because i feel like i'm supposed to be a part of that. truth is, i might be happier knowing im not. the deal was before she made me follow her and blamed everything, made me burn. she led me on basically. god i hate her! what should i do?

Don't talk to her, don't read her blog (or any other snopping activity) because you're only going to hear and see things that will hurt you. She asked for it to be over and you have to respect that and move on with your life. I know it can be hard, but you have to.

If you feel the temptation to snoop is too great for you, then remove your means to do so. Trust me, you're going to spare yourself alot of heartache if you just go cold turkey on her.