LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

He's shy I think..so how do I know if he really like's me...

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th September 2005, 8:38 AM   #1

Unhappy

Okay here goes....
I met this guy during the summer through another guy I know...and well we got on really well...as you do...I'm just wondering if he's interested in me...or was he just being friendly, I never met him before this. We've had loads of personal conversations...involving the whole do you ever want to get married and have kids and all this kind of thing...he also told me he's never been on a date...and I kinda felt akward but glad..because that mean'y he hadn't a girlfriend. He's quite mature for his age and believes in staying faithful to his partner....I think he's very handsome and I just noticed one day that I had "feelings" for him...The last time I met him, he did the whole hand on shoulder thing and I wasn't sure if he was just messing around...cause we were talking about a game of pool at the time...he told me he would be over next weekend....should I just go for it? or will I make a fool of myself?