Physical vs. Emotional

inlovenconfused

Hi everyone!! My fiance and I have been together for 4 years. In those 4 years we have been through alot. I am very lost right now and dont know where to turn. I love the man with all my heart but feel he is unfaithful. I know for a fact that he has cheated on me before, and in return I did the same and made sure he knew about it, so he could feel the hurt that he put me through. Anyway, we are having alot of trust issues now. (obviously) About a year after we cheated on each other we got ingaged. He tells me he dont want to BE with anyone else. Does that mean emotionally or physically? Can a man say he loves you with all his heart and really truly mean it, and still want to be with another woman physically? If it's just physical... do i have a worry? For years I have been the "other woman" or the mistress. I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes back around. I think its coming back on me now. Now I am truely sorry for putting those women through that, whether they knew it or not. I think thats another reason why I have a hard time trusting. I have seen and done alot with other womens men, I've heard them tell the lies, I've seen them cover their tracks, and now I'M the woman at home. I'm on the other side of the fence now, and it hurts. I wanted to be the person at home the one that is always truly loved, the one the cheating boyfriend is coming home to. I wanted that life so bad. Well now I have it. Now I know for a fact I am not going to leave him. I love him too much. So thats not an option. But do I just stick it out and hope that one day he will wake up and see that I'M the one that is going to be there for him? Or am I just wasting my time? Is he ever gonna change? Do they ever change? Or am I stupid for wanting to stay and see if things will work out? Should I just ignore all the evidence that I find that he is cheating? I guess i'm scared i'm going to lose him for good if i put my foot down. What do i do???!!!! HELP!