I think i like white girls....

It seems whenever I'm on campus, all the black girls break their necks looking at me. Don't get me wrong, I love the attention, but its something about those hot white girls who dont even bother looking at me. I think its probably the fact that (in general) they dont look at me in that sort of way, so it makes them more appealing. Honestly though, I dont really think white girls like black guys...i can dream though....

note: i dont dress 'gangsta' ,im more preppy (J. crew, express, banana republic), so that isnt an excuse

Well Jaradb, i dont know what gives u that impression. I am a white girl and my man is black... and i love him to death. I find black guys so HOT.. for real, their skin, eyes, i dont know, everything is just so hot... they are so smooth compared to white guys... u that to ur advantage... lol.

I guess it can depend on where u live and what the social "expectations" are.

I dont mean to use the words white and black in any kind of degrading way ok. Just trying to get the message across...;)

Have fun getting a white hottie... come to australia... there are plenty who love black guys... we dont have many down here, and all the aussie guys are just typical males... well, not all of them, but u get the idea...:laugh:

• Author

i dont think white girls like me b/c i rarely catch their eye. Im not askin for them to be falling all over me, but a glance now and then would reassure me

Jared - whaddaya mean you "rarely catch their eye" why don't you just approach someone who catches your eye. You're never gonna find out if you just sit back and wait for it to happen.

I'm a black female who dates white males maybe all white guys aren't into me but if I see someone I find attractive I'm not gonna let him pass me by 'cuz I'm thinking "what if", you know? So Jared I think you oughta stop wondering and start finding out.

Don't be afraid - they're just women!

Jared - whaddaya mean you "rarely catch their eye"? Maybe you should approach someone who catches your eye. You're never gonna find out if you don't do anything about it. I'm a black female who dates white males - I don't know if all white guys are into me but if I see someone attractive I'm not gonna watch them pass me by, you know? So Jared I think you oughta stop wondering and start finding out.

Don't be afraid - they're just women!

Sorry guys about my double post. :o My computer at work is lame and it froze when I tried to send my reply & I thought it got erased so I re-typed everything and look what happened! :mad:

• Author

i think if a couple of them would at least look at me, that would reassure me that i have a chance. U see, im extremely self-concious. I wont go up to anyone unless everything (physically) is up-to-par. By them not looking at me, especially when i make myself available, makes me think im not looking up to par at that time.

• Author

I dont know, rejecting really kills me. If I really want a girl and she rejects me, it could mess up my entire week. I know i shouldnt dwell on something so little for so long but, hey, im a cancer so...

You probably have been checked out and not noticed. I'm sure you don't LOOK to see if all white girls are looking your way.

I hope you feel that you can land any girl! Race shouldn't be an issue as long as you have the confidence level in ya! BE secure and go up to a girl you would like to get to know and see what happens. I know it's hard to be rejected, but take the positive out of it. Gains you self confidence each time, even though you think you've failed.

• Author

This is why I hate rejection:

ive talked to 400+ girls from ages 15-18

out of those 400+, ive gotten approx. 200+

out of that 100 DIDNT have a BF

out of that 100, I probably clicked with 20

out of that 20, i lost contact with 10

out of that 10, Ive had ONE (Yes, ONE) GF

Tell me that isnt rediculous?

Well, this is my qn to u.. how many women would u like?

Isnt it better to have one special one than a whole heap that u kinda like?

These things take time... dont be so hard on urself!!!

C'mon you can't count the approx. number of girls that you've approached and been rejected by..that's weird a little. :eek: Maybe white girls think you're weird. :laugh: Just joking but seriously who cares? You wanna date a white girl so do it! Take your lucky penny or whatever you have to do that makes you feel more confident - maybe go after you get a nice hair cut when you're feeling extra cute just say "f*ck it!" and GO GET THEM WHITE GIRLS!!!

I feel like I need to come out there and show you. Remember that show on mtv where the guy goes on a date but he's got someone telling him what to do the whole time? I liked that show I always thought I should be on it...but anyway about you..yeah I think you need some date coaching ;)

I have plenty of white female friends who are attracted to and date black men. Two of them are in long term relationships right now. So go for it!

If you're not sure about making you're move or if you're afraid of rejection, why not just try to make friends with some girls first. If something comes of one of the friendships, then good. If not you still made some friends.