During New Year’s Eve my friends cousin showed my boyfriend interest and acted like I didn’t exist. My boyfriend was behaving good towards the situation. But the day after (I figured it out not long time ago) we saw her in the street and she really hugged him but she hesitated even to say hi to me. And the thing is that he wrote to her later without me knowing about it! We have known her for some time now, but my bf knows her longer. I got so sad that he wrote her, but he means that he did it so she would understand that he got a girlfriend. Like what? Ofc he did it because he liked her attention.

That's interesting that he told her what she already knew. She has seen him with you twice so why did he feel he had to write her to tell her that. He's lying. He finds her attractive and loves the attention she is giving him.

What are you going to do? How much do you like him? It sounds like your relationship has run its course since you were only "sad" about him writing her instead of "furious."

Get ready to move on.

He's your BF, not hers and she should respect that, as he should respect his relationship with you. Speak to him about it and should it persist, as noted, get ready to move on.