dream about my ex

crispytoast

Whoa I just had a mid-day nap dream about my ex. It was strange we were hot tubbing with a pal of ours. They seemed flirty so I got up to leave them alone and go paint but she grabbed my arm for me to not leave. She is flirty by nature and it made me realize that it made me feel very insecure when we were dating except she never strayed so it wasn't completely rational. I'm flirty too so it was like an emotional double standard. I'm past it in current relationships but I guess because of our past it triggered those emotions.

Friend ended up leaving us alone and we started snuggling.. it was a very vivid dream and it has me feeling a certain way. We were really close when we were together and on multiple occasions communicated through dreams when we were away from each other. I haven't thought of her in a while and definitely not in an intimate way so that kinda has me feeling a little confused. Not what I was trying to experience today but I hope everything is ok in her life because she has a man and I hope the dream was only in my head and not hers.

Feels weird man.

I had a dream about an ex gf - she was in a very deep fire pit and was burning to death, I tried to save her but her hand slipped through mine...and then I work up

We were really close when we were together and on multiple occasions communicated through dreams when we were away from each other.

I find this very interesting... how do you know for sure you were communicating through your dreams? Did you make comparisons?

I find this very interesting... how do you know for sure you were communicating through your dreams?

crispy toast would get erections :p

• Author
crispytoast
I find this very interesting... how do you know for sure you were communicating through your dreams? Did you make comparisons?

Yes and out of respect for her I won't give details but I can assure you I'm not lying. We dabbled in spiritual arts and practiced channeling energy together. I'm convinced the human spirit is an energy conduit and when we combine our energies with other people (not necessarily in a romantic manner I might add) it is amplified. Lots of things would happen around us that I can only describe as magical.

Yes and out of respect for her I won't give details but I can assure you I'm not lying. We dabbled in spiritual arts and practiced channeling energy together. I'm convinced the human spirit is an energy conduit and when we combine our energies with other people (not necessarily in a romantic manner I might add) it is amplified. Lots of things would happen around us that I can only describe as magical.

Thank you for sharing... I only ask because it was a subject that I use to discuss with my xMM when we were teenagers. I still think about it and wonder....