How To Ask This Girl Out

Hi All, I am new to this forum I hope I have posted this question in the right thread. Anyway, this girl works at the same company has me however at a different retail store. In the past week she worked at our store for a couple of days has a standby because we had a lot staff ill now she has gone back to the other store.

I really like her personality and I think she is attractive too. Perhaps I am getting the wrong impression but I thought she might like me too.

She smiled a lot, she asked me to tough her arm because she thought she had a lump. She said she is lonely at home too because her Mum is away and she gets scared at night.

Its been a couple of days since she has gone back to the store where she works at. To be honest I cant stop thinking about her. I am totally kicking myself for not asking for her phone number or even asking her out. I just nervous because we work at the same company and if she said "no" it would make the whole thing very awkward and she would tell my manager. Now I am regretting it!

I cant stop thinking about her. I would really like to ask her out. The store where she works at is only about a 10 minute walk from my house. If i go and ask her would that make me look desperate? I was thinking asking my boss who knows her for her phone number however, I doubt it if he give me it. Has anyone got any advice what I should do? Ill appreciate your thoughts

Find her on social media. Work your way up to getting her phone #. After you have texted a bit & chatted on the phone using the voice feature at least 2-3 times ask her out to dinner or even to get a slice of pizza with you if you are under 20.

If you don't want to wait for her to come back to your store, show up at her store when she's working.

• Like 1
If you don't want to wait for her to come back to your store, show up at her store when she's working.

that's a little creepy d0nnivain

that's a little creepy d0nnivain

It's only creepy if she doesn't like him. If she likes him she will think he is fantastic for making the personalized effort

Springsummer

I think this is the best idea. at least better than social media.

he doesn't have to ask her out right away. At first, he could just say he happen to walk by and likes to check out the store and say hello to her...and then judging by her reactions, if she is really happy then he can ask, if not, just say hello and then goodbye. I think that's not award.

I really like her personality and I think she is attractive too. Perhaps I am getting the wrong impression but I thought she might like me too.

She smiled a lot, she asked me to tough her arm because she thought she had a lump. She said she is lonely at home too because her Mum is away and she gets scared at night.

I cant stop thinking about her. I would really like to ask her out. The store where she works at is only about a 10 minute walk from my house. If i go and ask her would that make me look desperate?

At some point in your life you will have to put yourself out there, look the opposite sex in the eye and ask them for a date. You never know what the outcome will be and that is some of the magic in it although painful at times. This is what I recommend you do.

If you need further assurance before taking this direct step then talk to someone she considers a friend and make sure the friend understands you are interested in her then wait for your intended to respond. It's worked for lots of people.

I hope she's the one.

Springsummer
look the opposite sex in the eye and ask them for a date. .

I find this man tend to look at me directly (can say in the eye as I am generally too scare to look him in the eye). but he never smiles or say hello to me. what is that suppose to mean?

Why does she still live with her parents? Is she real young? She may not even be ready for a relationship.

Anyway, nothing wrong with either finding her on social media or going by the store, but IF you go by the store, at least get her phone number and don't be real obvious and get her in trouble at work. Do NOT start going to the store and then NOT doing anything, because yes, that IS creepy and cowardly to boot. Rip the bandaid off.

I find this man tend to look at me directly (can say in the eye as I am generally too scare to look him in the eye). but he never smiles or say hello to me. what is that suppose to mean?

I don't know what environment this is happening in for you but for my wife it usually happens when she stops in a store parking lot and someone wants to bum money off her. They use eye contact as an invitation to speak to her. Then comes the story about how they need money for a bus ticket so they can get back to their hometown. I'm sorry to say that too many times her compassion overrides her commonsense but she's getting better. I keep telling her to not look at them.

Ok, how much more encouragement do you want??

get down to that store buddy and ask her out.

"in like flynn"

Edited by Foxhall