Why did my ex gf contact me?

KevinDuff90

Hi guys,

I know it's been a while since my post but my ex gf unblocked me and contacted me last week through fb. We broke up sometime in mid March of last year. This was her short message:

KevinDuff90,

How has it been? I was just stopping by to say hi. There has been so many updates since our break-up. I'm 7 months pregnant with triplets and engaged for a couple weeks at this moment. It's such a pity we could have had a family by now but it's ok. No hard feelings.

Oh I forgot to mention that I've been promoted as manager for the first time and pretty soon I'll be owning a business. I've always worked hard for what I want. I always get what I want. Well I won't be wasting your time. Have a great life. Bye now.

She is indeed pregnant and engaged in her profile.

What did she want? Why did she contact me to brag about her recent accomplishment?

• Author
KevinDuff90
She wants a reaction. Ignore it. Did you break up with her?
She broke up with me before I even had the chance to say the words ''it's over''.

I feel bad for the poor guy that got her pregnant and whom will marry her.

If she was feeling and doing so great why would she contact you?

Sounds like with triplets her life is going to be a challenge.

Bud, ignore let her be someone else's problem

• Author
KevinDuff90
If she was feeling and doing so great why would she contact you?

Sounds like with triplets her life is going to be a challenge.

Bud, ignore let her be someone else's problem

I think she just wanted to rub it in my face, as if saying ''look at what I accomplish without you''. It's as if she was having some type of power trip again by bragging about her recent accomplishments.

To get an idea of why I wasn't interest in continuing my relationship with her, you can read my first post. I posted this last year:

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/general/general-relationship-discussion/654545-my-gf-hurt-kill-animals-past-should-i-concerned

• Like 1

I feel bad for the poor guy that got her pregnant and whom will marry her.

If that is true It makes no sense why you felt that you needed to come here and make a thread about it. If I felt that way about someone I'd wouldn't give them a second thought.

LivingWaterPlease

That was a really weird message she sent you. Judging from this one message you posted she seems socially clumsy to me.

I'd ignore it or maybe I'd write back, "That's really cool! Glad you're doing so well!" Just because from her message it seems to me she has very low self esteem and I would feel sorry for her and want to be kind and try to help her out a little because she seems pathetic to me.

However, her message being so weird I'd be so glad I wasn't involved with her!

LivingWaterPlease
That's scary as hell. Block her on everything.

Whew you dodged a meteor

LOL! Definitely!

Oh! Just read the link to your first post on your former thread! I remember your story with her. Not lol ing anymore. I'd stay totally away from her.

Edited by LivingWaterPlease
Scarlett.O'hara

She wanted to hurt you, and perhaps convince herself that all these big changes in her life are what she wants, but she is probably feeling a bit scared and overwhelmed by everything.

Reading between the lines, I assume you guys broke up because she wanted to settle down and have kids, and you weren't ready? That clearly still upsets her so much that she didn't care how petty and immature her message came across, she just had to try and rub it in your face.

I feel sorry for her.

• Author
KevinDuff90
LOL! Definitely!

Oh! Just read the link to your first post on your former thread! I remember your story with her. Not lol ing anymore. I'd stay totally away from her.

Thank you. I have blocked her myself now.
whichwayisup

She unblocked you, now you block her. Don't even bother responding to her message. WTF. After a year she contacts you to boast about her life and take a shot at you. Don't try to figure out the why here.. It doesn't matter! Be glad she isn't in your life anymore.

• Like 1
  • Author
KevinDuff90
She wanted to hurt you, and perhaps convince herself that all these big changes in her life are what she wants, but she is probably feeling a bit scared and overwhelmed by everything.

Reading between the lines, I assume you guys broke up because she wanted to settle down and have kids, and you weren't ready? That clearly still upsets her so much that she didn't care how petty and immature her message came across, she just had to try and rub it in your face.

I feel sorry for her.

Nope Scarlett,

I ended the relationship after finding out she used to enjoy torturing and killing animals in her childhood years all the way till she was 13. In addition, she never got any therapy nor help. She scared the hell out of me and during our break-up was when I noticed what she really was behind that mask.

whichwayisup
Nope Scarlett,

I ended the relationship after finding out she used to enjoy torturing and killing animals in her childhood years all the way till she was 13. In addition, she never got any therapy nor help. She scared the hell out of me and during our break-up was when I noticed what she really was behind that mask.

Sounds like you made the right decision. She has issues obviously......

• Like 1
Scarlett.O'hara

I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but that behavior is abhorrent, and indicates something more sadistic and messed up.

I still stand by my opinion that she said it to try and hurt you, but I assumed it was triggered by all the changes going on her life (which it might), but it is just as likely that she is still bitter about being rejected. She may claim to always get what she wants, but where you're concerned, she failed.

Someone who can wait that long to take a shot is someone who can hold on resentments real or imaginary for a very long time, so I wouldn't take any chances with her.

You are doing the right thing by blocking her.

• Like 1
mark clemson

FWIW my layman's understanding is this animal killing bit could mean psychosis (clearly not her), sociopathy/psychopathy (most likely if she can pull off R's), or anti-social personality disorder.

So yes, IMO, agreeing that you DID dodge a meteor. I'm not predicting, but this woman could be killing her H for insurance money one day.

"She always gets what she wants..."

• Like 1
  • Author
KevinDuff90
FWIW my layman's understanding is this animal killing bit could mean psychosis (clearly not her), sociopathy/psychopathy (most likely if she can pull off R's), or anti-social personality disorder.

So yes, IMO, agreeing that you DID dodge a meteor. I'm not predicting, but this woman could be killing her H for insurance money one day.

"She always gets what she wants..."

Since she has already been blocked, hopefully that's the last time I have to hear from her.

I did a bit more research about psychopathy and it's really scary. Types like her can operate very well in relationships and mimic us normal person judging by her creepy ''I always get what I want'' response.

Lastly, this might sound weird but here I am, a 6ft man creeped out by an average and thin 5'5 woman. I've never been that scared of a woman before.

let me guess, she broke up with you. she's just trying to rub your face in the dirt, don't respond to her communication