Girlfriend Dumped me :(

Was with my Girlfriend for just over 7 months...

Her 23 (Nurse Anxiety & Depression) Me 28 (Autistic)

Last month we went on holiday to Morocco was with each other for about 10 days, she kept saying she loved me & wanted S*x

We had a good time during our relationship, Bickered & argued a few times not loads tho, Saw each other last weekend & everything seemed fine, then she went cold & quite saying she had bad hayfever & feeling really low this week, & not wanting to meet,

Today she came round mine after work & basically said she wanted to talk about our relationship saying she doesn’t fancy me romantically anymore & feels like we can only be friends & that we have nothing in common & that she Can’t imagine me being a dad & living on my own, getting married to me & thinks I won’t cope living on my own (said that few weeks ago) she said she been feeling like this for a few weeks & bit before holiday, she did say I was bit needy but if I heard nothing for 7-8 hours I would call or message again (If she was at work or sleeping for night shift I would understand) other that I only message when she message me etc

I told her I want to be left alone to heal

I still really love this girl & really miss her, never felt like this for someone before, before her was single for 6 years with hardly any dates, (she was my 3rd G.F)

Need advice how can I get over her it’s soo hard is it good idea to go NC??

Edited by GTR King
Curiousroxy86

Im so sorry. Breakups do truly suck. Just my 2 cents...

Do not contact her

Do not look her up

Do not try to be near her

Do whatever makes you happy that’s not too destructive

Take it Day by day

Do not feel bad about yourself

When you feel a bit better you can then push yourself to “bounce back” whatever that means to you. That may mean a routine that makes you feel productive. That may mean pushing yourself to feel a bit more confident. Whatever you want to do that’s moreso about improving yourself. But don’t

worry about pushing yourself fresh out the gate if your really not there yet. You will get there.

Cry when you feel like it

Feel what you feel but redirect to wisdom

Forgive yourself

Good luck

• Author

Thanks mate ?

I just feel rubbish at the moment,

I would love to have kids & get married one day,

I could of done something to upset her who knows but time to move on

• Author

Update

I am feeling a bit happier today and come to realise it wasn't meant to be...

I have decided to go no contact and concentrate on my life and make myself a better a person and learn from this experience..

I still miss her and feel a bit sad, but felt like in the last few weeks or so it was more of a companionship thing e.g having someone to talk to, do things at the weekend etc... I did love her but more of someone to be with...

I just wanna forget about her and move on won't' be easy.

Is this the best thing to do?

Any more advice/tips?