I cant even find the words to describe......

Hey guys...

Well it has been a while since I have posted anything.

After quitting my job and moving back home things have not been very good for me.

But now I am doing GREAT!! And i owe a lot to my bf. After a year of an LDR he moved down and switched schools to be with me and well he has really become my knight in shining armor. My great prince if you will. He has been supporting me while I have been in between jobs not only financially but emotionally as well.

He never complains and always comforts and honestly I dont think I could have gone through this period of my life without him standing by my side.

I was unsure of how things would work out when he moved down and then i was scared at the fact that he finally did and I was going through all of this mess. I was scared he would not want to deal with my baggage or that he would regret moving down from his carefree environment to my mess of a life. But he promised he would prove what a great bf he could be once he moved down and he has been. I was expecting an apple pie but I ended up with a hot fudge brownie with ice cream!!!!

Im not out of the whole yet but man i have come a long way in a few months and it feels great to not have that drowning feeling anymore.

You know that feeling when you feel as if you are falling and just when you think you have reached ground you continue falling deeper. When everything is going wrong and you just feel nothing in the world will make it better. Well he has.

I also owe a lot to my best friend. She has also been there for me and I feel as if there is nothing I can do to show them how much I appreciate them both.

I really wanted to do something special for the both of them but I am so broke for right now and I am working 24-7. I know its the thought that counts but I really want to do something nice for them. Any ideas?

Im also with them 24-7 so I dont think I can plan something or get them something without them finding out and ruining it. lol

Help.

Thats great to hear EC :)

It really is (IMO) often the little things that DO matter...

With that said... you don't have to or need to buy your BF or your Best Friend anything... they both know you're still struggling... but there isn't any reason why you can't write them both a nice letter telling them how much you appreciate them and how much they mean to you...

Hope you continue to go forward and do great things for yourself, and I have zero doubt that you will achieve your goals.... ;)

• Author

A letter sounds like a really good idea and it definitely wont cost much.

I can do a letter for my Best friend but as for my bf hmmmm I have written him many in the past due to the long distance so I need something else for him.

I can only give him head so many times lol ...;)

Awww, I am so happy that you are doing better EC!!!!! You are lucky to have someone that supports you like your bf. I think nothing is better than just telling him how you feel and making him feel special...........then head :p no, but really, I think the best form of appreciation is the one you let a person know straight out.

Just a couple of weeks ago you were posting that things were rocky, glad to see it's looking up. It's hard to be in a relationship but as long as you repsect and compromise with each other you guys should be fine.

Nice to here some relationships are working out, cause here in LS it's misery.

As far as doing something for them, maybe you can cook a nice romantic dinner for your bf and for your best friend hmmm let me think....just saying thank you should be good enough. Friends are an important part of life and it's good to think about how they've helped you and except you for who you are. Just tell her "hey you're the best thanks for everything". Words are very special and you never forget!!

Marshbear32

Glad to hear you doing much better and your b/f sounds like a "keeper".

Good For You.... :)