LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

If I wore a fake wedding ring, would men desire me more?

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th April 2019, 2:19 PM   #16
Established Member

This can work, but the sexes differ...

Women are FAR more inclined to steal another woman's man...Happens every day...>There is even a saying that goes something like "the best/most desirable men are the ones already taken"...

Guys don't generally do the same thing....Maybe it's a "bro code" violation, but probably has more to do with the fact that there is a good possibility the guy may wind up in the ER for trying to move in on another man's turf...

I'd agree with the previous poster that stated it would scare guys off...Plus it's just dumb anyway...>Don't do it..

TFY
Old 15th April 2019, 6:22 PM   #17
Established Member

Yeah def' , l'd go with all that too , doesn't work if it's she's the married one. lf l saw a ring, first thing l'd look for btw, that would def' that.
l wouldn;t be interested in being some married womans fling or destroying a family

Side note , l wasn't gonna do it back when OP, it just crossed my mind in a bit of a chuckle kinda way at the time was all.
chillii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 6:28 PM   #18
Established Member

I for one have never approached a woman wearing a wedding ring

- The Eagles
alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 6:50 PM   #19
Established Member

This is a great idea for men who want to socialize but take it no further. Iím getting a ring.
Logo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 7:09 PM   #20
Established Member

There is this idea amongst some men that unhappily married women are good in bed. I dont share it but it is there.
Old 15th April 2019, 10:10 PM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woggle View Post
There is this idea amongst some men that unhappily married women are good in bed. I dont share it but it is there.
I have never heard that one
alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 10:16 PM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
I'm not sure about good, but my days of casually flirting with them suggest a significant percentage may be surprisingly easy to get into bed unfortunately.

And that is not good.
mark clemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2019, 10:58 PM   #23
Established Member

I got so much more attention the day I took mine off.

But that couldíve just been my smile.
Old 16th April 2019, 2:47 AM   #24
Established Member

Before I married I was a partier, spent lots of my spare time in a bar. When I was married I never went to a bar without her with me, until we broke up. It was not that I got hit on every time I went out to a bar with my wedding ring on, but it was quite often. I learned to tell a story that she was out of town visiting with her mom.
It seemed most of them got a kick about having sex with a married man, some wanting to know it they were better in bed than my wife.
2.50 a gallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2019, 6:16 AM   #25
Established Member

One thing I noticed with one woman who tried to get me to cheat with her on a business trip was the look of utter disappointment when I said no. When It was clear I wasn't going to cheat with her it was like her soul was crushed.
Woggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2019, 6:49 AM   #26
Established Member

I actually was hit on way more often when I was married than when I was single. But the majority of those men were married too so....yuck. Iíd never date them in a million years even if we both became single. A man who cheats is such a turn off to me.
hippychick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2019, 7:38 AM   #27

Well, I guess my way of thinking was wrong, I just thought wearing a fake ring guys would initiate convos with me, or make them think Iím worthy of being locked down.
Oceansfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2019, 9:07 AM   #28
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceansfun View Post
Well, I guess my way of thinking was wrong, I just thought wearing a fake ring guys would initiate convos with me, or make them think I’m worthy of being locked down.
If a man is hitting on a married woman, he's not someone I'd want to be spending time with anyway. But beyond that, how can she be worthy of being locked down if she is out on the town by herself and chatting up strange men behind her husband's back???

As for whether they would desire you more . . . they might desire hooking up with a woman they think is married but in the end what they desire is the "ring of fire" between the legs not the ring on the finger.

Last edited by Redhead14; 16th April 2019 at 9:12 AM..
Redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2019, 10:01 AM   #29
Established Member

Yea I donít get the thinking behind it. Who wants to be with a man who hits on married women in the first place?

Not exactly your best choice of man to be getting attention from.
amaysngrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2019, 1:28 PM   #30
Established Member

Quote:
I have a decent amount of experience with recent divorcees (and women in the process of divorce). While I wouldn't say their unhappy marriages made them "better" in bed, it certainly made them sexually starved. This led to lots of sex with little effort (to get) on my part, hence why I kept hooking up with recent divorcees. I can understand similar reasoning being applied to women in an unhappy marriage.
Shining One is offline   Reply With Quote