Is he googling me?

So this guy who I think has a huge crush on me is an acquaintance of mine was talking to me staring at me. He knows I have 2 daughters and he asked me if they “modeled” too like their mom. But I never told this guy I modeled which I do. I have a huge modeling instagram account and my Facebook too. How would he know that unless he was stalking my social media??

Must've seen 100s of women dating things where they googled the guy, tracked hin down on fb or anywhere else they possibly can.

So yeah , he might've , sounds like everyone out there does these days, l'm just glad l'm nowhere to be seen and plan on keeping it that way.

In this time and age, everybody is googling everybody, especially you are in a semi-public profession. I even had a doctor googling me, as he seemed to know about my background without me telling him before. Of course, one should be careful not to mention something you have obtained by googling.

It's very normal to google people. Surely you've done it as well?

Maybe he just heard about it from a casual acquaintance. I think the fact that he mentioned it shows he wasn't stalking you, he felt no need to hide it.

CautiouslyOptimistic
I have a huge modeling instagram account and my Facebook too.

What's the purpose of having these if you don't want people to look at them?

• Like 1
oceanblue12

How about looking at it like this....he is interested and wanted to know more about you. Maybe, it is even flattering.