What does blowing in a guy’s ear mean?

It's a sexy thing. It sends shivers down the other person's spine if done right & promises more sexy fun to come. It was a very big thing in the 1950s.

• Like 2
CautiouslyOptimistic
It was a very big thing in the 1950s.

I believe it was a pre-cursor to "necking!" :love::lmao:

• Like 2
todreaminblue

i would if i were you not take your mates advice .....it does give shivers as donnivain said and another poster wrote a prelude to neckin' like 1950s cool suave al move....or a marilyn move with come let me whisper in your ear ....lol...sorry...stoopid thing for me to write....but

if it were someone you didnt know well in this day and age and the me too movement......i think it would be more shivers from weirdness and awkies....but thats me...i would feel extremely awkward doing that to someone i wasnt with on an intimate level....deb

• Author
i would if i were you not take your mates advice .....it does give shivers as donnivain said and another poster wrote a prelude to neckin' like 1950s cool suave al move....or a marilyn move with come let me whisper in your ear ....lol...sorry...stoopid thing for me to write....but

if it were someone you didnt know well in this day and age and the me too movement......i think it would be more shivers from weirdness and awkies....but thats me...i would feel extremely awkward doing that to someone i wasnt with on an intimate level....deb

Yeah, that would be weird to do that at this day and age. Maybe it was cool back then but not now

• Like 1
amaysngrace

It means you have a piece of crud that’s getting on her nerves to look at it.

• Like 1
Blind-Sided

It's a clear signal that someone is ready to be physical on some level. But with that said... not everyone finds that stimulating.