How likely is this

Hello all,

How likely is it that someone you are dating and in a exclusive relationship with is "talking" to someone else or other people with the intention of flirting and getting to know them?

Like to see different pattern changes in how you met them to how they act now, breeds some thought of something like this happening. But how likely is this to happen?

I am asking more in regards to a woman talking to other guys behind her boyfriends back.

I guess if she is acting like she is talking and flirting with other guys, then it’s likely.

But you don’t say why you think this is the case so it’s hard to really answer that question.

What type of pattern changes? could you tell us about them?

Unless its an established female friend that I get together with on a regular basis. I usually focus on one woman.

How likely is it that someone you are dating and in a exclusive relationship with is "talking" to someone else or other people with the intention of flirting and getting to know them?

If the person in question is 18, very likely...

Mr. Lucky

It depends on the woman. Most people talk to a variety of other people over the course of any given day. However, only a select few that lack integrity actively seek out a new future romantic partner while in an exclusive relationship.