After reading an article last night about how a woman collected semen from oral sex to get pregnant on purpose and collect child support that was enough to discourage me from ever having sex again. No oral sex. Nothing. It is the devil's trap.

Too many guys live for that 10 seconds of pleasure from an orgasm. It is not worth the risk. There is a saying that if a guy thinks with his penis instead of his rational mind he is going to have hell to pay later.

You are welcome to have these views but, do you really want a discussion about this - or are you venting?

• Like 1
Simple Logic

Wow, it one post you fear wasting money on dates and getting trapped by an old maid into marriage, now you fear a pregnancy trap. Sounds like you better just get a blow up doll and stay home.

• Like 1
bathtub-row

The large majority of violent crimes are committed by men against women. Therefore, that must mean that all men are pieces of crap and are never to be trusted.

Good grief, dude. You can pluck any story out of the air and draw a lot of irrational conclusions about it. How many women do you actually think do that sort of thing? Face it, you hate and distrust women, and probably life in general. If it were my nature to hate and distrust men, believe me, I could find limitless examples to back up that belief, and I’d be too frightened to ever leave my home.

I’d recommend that you really examine where this fear and hatred are coming from. I’ll take a stab and suggest starting with your mother.

• Like 2